Re: Doc build failure: pngtopnm: Error writing single byte sample to fil

From: Harmath Dénes
Subject: Re: Doc build failure: pngtopnm: Error writing single byte sample to file
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:20:40 +0100

On 2009.11.09., at 17:16, Graham Percival wrote:

Oh, I see now.  It's in Documentation/snippets/

Thanks for the info.

well, I'm at a loss as to why it can't compile.  I guess you could
report it on bug-lilypond, and hopefully somebody who has OSX can
test it as well.

Reported!

In the meantime, I tried to build the docs in the Lilybuntu virtual machine. All kinds of builds work like a charm, including specifying external binary. Though building the docs takes several hours to run, but I presume, on a virtual machine, that's not too much.

Dénes