Re: serious doubts about waf

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: serious doubts about waf
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:58:57 +0000

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:34:35PM +0000, Graham Percival wrote:
> I'm just about ready to give up on waf.

In case anybody thinks this was rather fast, I spent 3-4 hours on
Saturday doing waf, and 7-9 hours today.  I'm not overly eager to
throw away approximately 10 hours of work, but if it's not going
to pan out, then better to stop it now rather than later.

As Jan put it, "a new build system should be a breath of fresh
air".  I'm not feeling fresh.