2.13.8 now?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.13.8 now?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:02:06 +0000

I'm vaguely aware of some discussion about a memory leak.  Would
anybody mind if we release 2.13.8 now?

A few tests are in the usual place:
  http://lilypond.org/~graham/

The regtests look good, other than chords-funky-ignatzek showing
something complicated instead of C^10, but I assume that's
deliberate.  Also, two very-near collisions between rests and
beams are fixed.  There's a bunch of text with a "cells" numbers
that's changed.  I don't know what that's about.

I'd particularly like to get .8 out, since it's been a while since
we were able to build the docs with .7.