Re: Lettered tablature patch

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lettered tablature patch
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:59:32 -0000

Carl, you wrote Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:43 PM

I took a slightly different tack.

I changed:

An email should then be sent to lilypond-devel, with a subject
line starting
with PATCH:, asking for comments on the patch.

You should then announce the patch by sending
an email to lilypond-devel, with a subject line
starting with PATCH:, asking for comments on the patch.

Will this do?

I'm not sure that would have corrected my misunderstanding
of the CC field.  When you're in the middle of sending a
patch to Rietveld and it asks for a CC field the natural
assumption (for me at least) was that it was going to announce
that to the CC recipients as well.  But let's leave it and
see if it catches anyone else out :)

Trevor