Chord repetition: \relative mode (issue164096)

From: nicolas . sceaux
Subject: Chord repetition: \relative mode (issue164096)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:56:31 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Hi,

Here is a patch to make chord repetition work in \relative mode.
As I'm not sure how exactly music translation works, might someone
comment the RepeatedChord music type definition, and the relative
callback?
In particular, I don't know what the RepeatedChord types property should
be.
I basically copied the type definition from an other music wrapper (i.e.
an object with a music element property, like overrides), and added a
new relative callback for handling repeated chord.

Nicolas

Chord repetition: \relative mode

Introduce a new RepeatedChord music type, which element property is
the copied chord (as produced by the chord repetition function).
Define a relative callback for repeated chords, which avoids
octaviation of repeated chords, by modifying the first note octave
before applying the octave relativization.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/164096

Affected files:
  A input/regression/chord-repetition-relative.ly
  M lily/include/music-sequence.hh
  M lily/music-sequence.cc
  scm/define-music-types.scm
  scm/ly-syntax-constructors.scm