Re: severe chord repetition problem

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: severe chord repetition problem
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:53:17 +0100

Op maandag 07 december 2009 schreef David:

> The editor needs to be suitably clever to have this work properly in
> \relative mode.  Ok, should be sufficient to remove octave indicators
> from the first chord note, so this is probably not overly hard.

Yes Frescobaldi does exactly this :-), and it copies short-hand articulations
(like -. etc)

Frescobaldi also can read relative music (it can transpose both relative and
absolute music fragments, and also convert between relative and absolute
input, auto-detecting the pitch language (by looking at the \include
statements :-) )

But let it be clear: if LilyPond changes, it is no problem for me to adapt
Frescobaldi. If 2.14 ships with 'q' I'll do my best to have Frescobaldi
support it.

many regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--