authors list finished

From: Graham Percival
Subject: authors list finished
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:36:00 +0000

As far as I'm concerned, the author list has been updated and
finished.  The file Documentation/web/basic-authors.itexi  is included
in the website and in the topdocs.

If we've missed anybody, my apologies.  Just let us know, and we'll
add you to the appropriate spot(s).  The consolidation work was done
by a complete novice contributor, with a few pointers from me, but
I've been extremely busy in the past few days so I'm bound to have
forgotten some important people.

DEVELOPERS
- current development team: mostly the names I recognize from people
having git access.
- previous development team: people that are known to have left, or
whom have shifted tasks.

I gave everybody a title, although when in doubt I just put down "core
developer" or "bug squasher".  I leave it up to individual developers
to check their entry.  (if you updated your entry within the past two
weeks, I didn't change anything).

CONTRIBUTORS

After some thought and discussion, these are split into Programing,
Font, Documentation, Support (scripts and the like), and Translations.
 It's just a list of names; no other info is given.