PATCH: Issue 638 Autobeaming

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: PATCH: Issue 638 Autobeaming
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:20:53 -0700

At last, thanks to help above and beyond the call of duty by Neil, I have
finally got the autobeam engraver fixed so it beams 4 4 right when there are
16th notes in the 2nd or 4th beat of the measure.

I've attached a pdf of Trevor's test file from

with each previous error on a separate line.  As can be seen, the
first and second bars of each line are identical, which means that the
autobeaming is now doing just what the manual beaming is doing.

In addition, autobeaming is working correctly for patterns such as

r8. a16 a8 a16 a16

r16 a8. a8 a16 a16

as can be seen in the new regression test

Please review the patch set at