Re: final 2.12.3 check

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: final 2.12.3 check
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 01:27:11 +0000

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:56:20PM +0000, Neil Puttock wrote:
> 2009/12/15 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > I see dead people.  And also a lot of backports.  Anything notable?
> > It would be nice to note them, if they are.
>
> Can't we just link to the bug tracker, or would you prefer something
> more enticing? :)

How accurate is that?  I see tons and tons of commits, and only 20
items marked as "fixed_2_12_3".  And the latest of those came from
2_13_4, but many more commits were backported after that.

OTOH, if nobody wants to fill in any more details, that's totally
fine by me.  We might get a few complaints about having "no
detailed changelog" (there was some whining about this a few
months ago about the 2.13 series), but I'll just turn that into a
learning opportunity: if the person complaining about it doesn't
want to do the job, then why on earth are they complaining about
other people not doing it either?