Re: Manual interface broken on make doc on my system

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Manual interface broken on make doc on my system
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:46:42 +0000

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:04:50PM -0700, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> But when I click on the link for the 2.13.9 manuals, I get this link
>
> only contains the words "The node you are looking for is at Development",
> and the Development link points to the same page.

Intresting; I only saw this when I looked at Manuals.html.  I just
checked, and Development.html is hosed as expected, but
development.html works fine.

Oh, are you on OSX?  That would explain it, since the filesystem
is really annoyingly "we pretend to be case-sensitive, but
actually we're case-insensitive".

In any case, I added this as an issue last night; 94x.
Type-Other, Priority-Medium, IIRC.  It's a problem in the
lilypond-texi2html.init file, but it only occurs when WEB is set,
so it shouldn't be too hard to track down.