Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:30:23 -0800 (PST)

Carl Sorensen wrote:
> Mark, Graham tried to get you interested in taking over
> lilycontrib.tcl.  Are you interested?

Well, I was avoiding it because it's written in yet another
scripting language that I don't know.  Am I being obtuse, do
you think?  I'm currently working on reorganizing the CG and
I don't want to make too many promises because I may not
have as much Pond time as I used to have.  I'd also like to
go through the other manuals at some point and relearn how
to actually *use* LP, a skill which I appear to have largely
lost in the three months that I took off.

- Mark