lilypond-book is hosed

From: John Mandereau
Subject: lilypond-book is hosed
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 20:55:23 +0100

Hi guys,

In my way of fixing lilypond-book hashing, I'm afraid I'll have to
revert 4c5a581ca25398669b9ecbc7a606febb09e60214 "lilypond-book: Change
md5 hashing strategy", because ignoring fragment options for the hash
which have an impact on music typesetting is wrong.  I'll not simply
revert that commit, but will add a sorted list of fragment options
relevant to processing by lilypond instead; if this breaks "make check",
then the latter should be fixed instead (I guess the game would take
place in output-distance.py).

Best,
John