Re: lilypond-book is hosed

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: lilypond-book is hosed
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:21:17 +0100

Le jeudi 24 décembre 2009 à 22:21 +0100, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :
> I would definitely like that option. Every now and then, when working with
> lilypond-book based projects, I also need to send e.g. an image per mail or
> insert an image into some word-processing app. In these cases, such an option
> would be extremely helpful.

I see.  Note that this option will work only with snippets included with
\lilypondfilename or snippets containing \renameinput.  In the case of
lily-output-dir option is set, I'd rather keep filenames using hashes
and use the original filename only when linking to final output
directory, though, so the idea of a shared snippet database to save
processing time and space would still be possible.

Best,
John