Re: Fix CG description of module system

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Fix CG description of module system
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 08:46:33 -0800 (PST)

David Kastrup wrote:
> I really don't think a turnaround time of weeks for things
> like that, taking an order of magnitude more of time,
> effort, and spirit than actually writing the improvement,
> contributes much to development.

Hmm.  Me neither.  Is there something that would make it
easier for future people in your situation?  I sympathize
with your frustration; I have similar feelings.  But the
best thing we can do is improve the docs to prevent these
problems for future contributors---currently I'm trying to
restructure the CG for very similar reasons.  If you want to
write some text to clarify any obstacles you hit recently,
that might help out.

- Mark