Re: [opensuse-contrib] lilypond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [opensuse-contrib] lilypond
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 20:27:19 +0100

Op maandag 04-01-2010 om 21:00 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave
Plater:
> On 01/04/2010 05:11 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > Op maandag 04-01-2010 om 15:33 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave

> Disregard what I said about building the documentation although it seems
> to take a long time. The "make web" target no longer exists, I'm trying
> it out with "make doc",

yes, doc and doc-install they're called now.  Thought that only was on
the 2.13 branch...sorry.

> What would happen if I extracted the documentation tarball into `out-www' ?

It may just be that the docs do not build on suse and you won't know?

Have you seen the osc log message?  That's exactly why not building the
docs is a bad idea.  Apparently, the 2.12.2 docs did not build on
openSUSE x86_64; not good.

Did you consider the zypper source-install issue?

Greetings,
janneke