Re: [opensuse-contrib] lilypond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [opensuse-contrib] lilypond
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:16:56 +0100

Op dinsdag 05-01-2010 om 11:38 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave
Plater:

[keeping cc on list]

> On 01/05/2010 11:12 AM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > Op dinsdag 05-01-2010 om 07:52 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Dave
> > Plater:

> > see the attached lily-65a7b1b1-1.eps; however it seems that currently
> > ghostscript and ghostscript-debuginfo ar out of sync on factory; I
> > cannot create a backtrace.

> Interesting, I've just finished the final, not tested on build service,

Yes, that's interesting.  Does the gs command thas segfaults for me
work for you?  Are you running factory?  I filed n#568280

> The i586 builds have just failed in build service, I have to do some
> paying work now and haven't time to go through the build log but you can
> find it at :-
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=lilypond&project=home%3Aplater%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory%3AContrib&repository=openSUSE_11.2
> and then use the link at the bottom left "download raw logfile" to view
> the whole log, including the versions of packages used for build.

Weird.  It may be because you do not use DESTDIR anymore in your
spec but instead prepend buildroot to webdir?  That's a scary
thing to do imnsho :-)

If the make install command uses/installs in any other directory
too (infodir?) will touch the root file system instead of the package
build root, right?

Although I cannot imagine why this would have worked on x86_64, then.

Greetings,
Jan.