Re: CG chapter 2, first draft

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: CG chapter 2, first draft
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:52:11 +0000

Suggestions:
1) stop sticking everything in the same thread; it makes it very hard
to keep track of what's happening.

2) I can't reproduce with some tests on programming-work.itexi based
on your description, so further debugging would be tricky for me.

3) this is a presentation issue, not a content issue.  As long as it
compiles, push it, then let other people work on the presentation.

Based on your description, I gather that there's yet another bug in
lilypond-texi2html, which means that either John, me, or Patrick
should look at it.  But since I can't reproduce the problem with
current git, push it so I can start working.