Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:10:25 +0000

A few more thoughts:
- you can build just the mingw installer by doing
    bin/gub mingw::lilypond-installer

- you can also give it a different git repo, and presumably a file
  location(?), on the command-line, but I can't remember the
  syntax.

- the "release work" chapter of the CG in git (*NOT* online) has
  some more hints about using GUB.  IIRC it even has the
  different-git-url thingie.

- that said, the bin/gub lilypond-installer  command will
  currently *always* use the master branch from the default
  lilypond repo.  I've sent a patch to Jan that fixes it, but
  I don't know when or if it'll be accepted.  I think I sent
  it 1-3 days ago, and it was CC'd to -devel, so if you look at
  my emails during that period you should be able to find it
  and add it to your local gub git repo.