Re: devel-chat mailing list

From: Trevor Daniels
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:23:17 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:26 PM

One idea that I've been considering for over a year is making a
"social" mailing list for lilypond developers.

Is there any interest in this?

Yeah - sounds fun.  I miss the banter between
you and Valentin.  And, more importantly, it'll
help offset some of the abrasion that occasionally
gets close to surfacing.  Disagreements between
friends are much less damaging than disagreements
between strangers.

I'm thinking that an open mailing list with no archives would be
ok, but we could make it closed instead if we wanted to feel a bit
more private.

Happy with either.

Trevor