Re: Make tab-note-heads and fretboards use common code. (issue186268)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Make tab-note-heads and fretboards use common code. (issue186268)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:59:04 +0000

On 2010/01/24 01:36:35, Carl wrote:

I think I've dealt with everything, but there is still an open
question on
ly:context-property.  As far as I can see, there is not currently a
means of
putting a default in the ly:context-property call.  I can see that it
would be
good to have that.  I'm not sure I know how to do it, but I'll look
into it.

Exactly.  Though it's not going to be as useful as defaults in
ly:grob-property, it'd be a nice enhancement.

Oops -- yes I did.  I wanted a boolean, but there is not a scm_call_5,
and
anytime the boolean was true I needed a grob, so I just used the grob
as the
fretboard indicator.

Though it's undocumented, there is a scm_call_5 (I used it when fixing
\put-adjacent).  You could use scm_call_n instead of course.

What is the indentation issue here?

The two-space indentation, e.g., below

(let ((string-frets

or