[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Missing fetaNumber/Dynamic glyphs following fontconfig changes

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Missing fetaNumber/Dynamic glyphs following fontconfig changes
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:21:27 -0800

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 30 January 2010 19:44, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I could reproduce this too, so I must have flubbed something in the
>> process of running `make check'.
> Minor update: I also flubbed something while checking the svg output,
> since I ran the test file using ly:set-option; I hadn't noticed that
> this doesn't set music-strings-to-paths (since that happens in
> lily.scm).

Ah, I didn't think of checking this.

Do you think I should try adding some code to
lily/ to set -dmusic-strings-to-paths in the
case of -dbackend=svg ?  That is, instead of setting it in
scm/lily.scm ?

> Running a test file properly (and reverting your revert :), I get the
> following error, together with a useless svg file:
> /home/neil/lilypond/out/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:709:25:
> In procedure ly:font-name in expression (ly:font-name font):
> /home/neil/lilypond/out/share/lilypond/current/scm/lily-library.scm:709:25:
> Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Font_metric):
> "DejaVuSans"

The loading of Gonville is also broken in this place, since I haven't
added a workaround.

I don't really want to add any error checking here, since this
normally doesn't happen if the Pango/Fontconfig setup is working
correctly (with the exception of trying to load the Gonville
equivalent of feta-alphabet).


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]