Re: Testing needed for 2.13.15

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Testing needed for 2.13.15
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:47:30 +0000

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:10 PM, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
> In fact cli doesn't work for me on Mac OS - in a terminal I just get the
> switch list displayed for lilypond when I run ANY command in Terminal, but I
> also got this in 2.12.x too. No errors.

This indicates a rather severe problem with our beginner docs -- if a
serious and helpful contributor like you can't get it working,
something's badly wrong.

> But that said, this is just because I never bother with the CLI.

Could you getting it to work?  Take a look at the website, Download ->
MacOS X.  Bottom left-hand box (well, more like "middle of the page,
left column").  If you follow those instructions exactly, then what
error message(s) do you get when you try to run lilypond?