Re: * Unify fetaDynamic and fetaNumber into one fetaText encoding (issu

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: * Unify fetaDynamic and fetaNumber into one fetaText encoding (issue248041)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:43:54 -0300

Hey Simon,

Can you have a look at the latest master?  I changed some conventions;
 it would be good to adopt them in your font package.

- Use just 1 design size (20)
- The font should be called gonville-20.otf (Gonville-20 for family,
full name, etc.;  I left weight empty)
- The brace font should be called gonville-brace.otf

For handling the text, we may need some additional tweaks, but since
editing the font name in fontforge drops the LIL* tables, I gave up