Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:33:33 +0000

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 09:27:13PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> 2010/3/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> > however, when I add this command to the .htaccess file in the new
> > website, I get a server error when I try to view the site.  Any
> > ideas?
> Depending on the error #, it may be covered by

This is getting inefficient.  Could you and/or Valentin set up
apache on your local computer, get language selection working,
then send me a patch?

"server" files (notably the .htaccess) are in

"make website" create the website; you might want to alter
website.make (in the top dir) to make the OUT= var point to your
local webserver dir (probably ~/public_html/ )