Re: Enhancement: tablature chord repetition (issue224082)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Enhancement: tablature chord repetition (issue224082)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:08:57 +0100

Marc Hohl schrieb:
Neil Puttock schrieb:
On 2 March 2010 11:25, Marc Hohl <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks. Can you please push it? I am not allowed to...

I'm happy to push, but there seems to be a problem: the default
repetition function is the tablature version; I think this is due to
the parser evaluating the scheme code in the `tabChordRepetition'
identifier as soon as it's encountered in property-init.ly.
Oops, never thought of that.
You'll need a void music function to defer evaluation, i.e.,

tabChordRepetition =
#(define-music-function (parser location) ()
   (ly:parser-set-repetition-function parser tab-repeat-chord)
   (make-music 'SequentialMusic 'void #t))
Ok, done.
Is there anything else I need to do, or is it ready to be pushed?

Marc