Re: LSR update (help needed)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LSR update (help needed)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:49:58 +0100

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> ... so obviously the error is further up in the log.  Remember that
> doc error generally occur 100-1000 line before the end of the log.
> Maybe even more.

Yes, I've been browsing through the log without locating it. I'll try
harder (sigh).

> You can sometimes reproduce the error with less lines of output by
> doing "make doc" again.  You may need to touch all the manuals before
> doing this, though.

Yes, this is what I've been randomly doing for the past couple of days.

> If there's sufficient interest, we could start working on the new doc
> build system again.  But so far there seems to be zero interest in
> that, so you'll need to learn the quirks of the old system.

Yes. When I'm smart enough I'll try and improve it. And save the world, too.

> On a related note, can do you
>  make website
> ?  If so, then at least you know the problem isn't in the web manual.

Wow, I even didn't know about make website (all I knew was that make
web was deprecated).

This does work. That's a relief, kinda.

Cheers,
Valentin