Re: LSR update (help needed)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LSR update (help needed)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:57:09 +0100

Il giorno lun, 15/03/2010 alle 16.43 +0000, Graham Percival ha scritto:
> Issue 979 is currently blocked because a simple test case fails.
> Maybe that case has been fixed in waf's svn by now.  If not, try
> asking the waf guy to fix it.  I'm pretty certain he could fix it in
> 30 minutes or so, once he'd been convinced it was a useful feature.

Somebody tried it very lately on waf-users, but after a few messages of
misunderstandings, Thomas clearly stated that he wasn't willing to fix
this and asked the Waf user to rename a file when copying it from source
dir to build dir.

I'm sorry to announce I'm almost out of any LilyPond activity (I just
found the ten minutes required to merge branches, build, fix and push,
and I'll see what I can do for the website build, but I'm not available
for significant projects like switching to Waf) for the next few months,
as I have a ton of things to study in math, a lot of work to do in music
representations in computer science for the next few months, and I'd
feel mad if my only hobby besides this would still be spend in front of
a computer, be it Lily or anything else.

Best,
John