Re: Enhancement request

From: Arno Waschk
Subject: Re: Enhancement request
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:41:31 +0100

The oldest example i can think of is first ballad op. 23 by chopin, so
maybe there is a typesetting tradition around this one, there must have
been dozens of editions of that yet... otherwise i remember lots of
contemporary scores looking similar to the quoted lsr example

Arno

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:39:14 +0100, Mats Bengtsson