Re: website translation infrastructure

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:09:28 +0200

Il giorno mer, 31/03/2010 alle 11.01 +0100, Graham Percival ha scritto:
> Hmm, Francisco reported that the new website infrastructure was
> working a few weeks ago, without stripping the .html.

It doesn't work in its current state: the page
http://lilypond.org/people/graham/website/development.es.html
contains links to contributor*.es.html.  This is precisely in this kind
of situation the the automatic language selection is useful, and the
case of partial website translations as well.  Therefore, I'll look at
stripping ".html" and ".png" suffixes.

Best,
John