Re: Any way to use lilypond as a library? (embeded)

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Any way to use lilypond as a library? (embeded)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:19:18 -0400

Hi Alejandro,

For what you are doing, you probably want to use libmidi; lilypond is
more like if your program created a tune and needed to render the score
on paper or on the screen.  If your program is in C  , you can use
libmidi directly.  If it is in another language, there are many
wrappers around libmidi available.

I would to ask if there are any way to use parts of lilypond as a library of a