updating `\relative {' in source?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: updating `\relative {' in source?
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

Since \relative { ... } is deprecated, I presume we should
update all the non-compliant instances in the source (adding
a "c" between "\relative" and "{" ?

I didn't want to rush into a sed command too quickly because
I'm always hazy on the snippets and regression tests WRT
auto-generated code.  Here's what I found:

$ regex='\\relative @\?{'

$ git grep "$regex" | wc -l
111

$ git grep "$regex" input/regression/* | wc -l
67

$ git grep "$regex" Documentation/* | wc -l
41

$ git grep "$regex" scripts/* | wc -l
2

$ git grep "$regex" lily/* | wc -l
1

Which of these can I add a "c" to, and which should I leave
alone?

- Mark