Re: Change lilypond-book's LaTeX environment option placement (issue813

From: dak
Subject: Re: Change lilypond-book's LaTeX environment option placement (issue813048)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:19:59 +0000

File Documentation/changes.tely (right):
Documentation/changes.tely:72: @example
On 2010/04/20 13:02:15, Carl wrote:
I think it would be better to show both the new and the old syntax in
the chanes
file.  A brief read here might cause somebody to think the
"options-first" case
is the new version.

I had both versions first.  But I think it is better to just show the
new version in order not to make people copy&paste the old behavior.

Of course, this intention of mine is not exactly obvious, given that I
left the wrong version in.

Change lilypond-book's LaTeX environment option placement

This changes the documented option placement for LaTeX "lilypond"
environments in lilypond-book mode to have the options after the
environment name, like customary with LaTeX environments.
lilypond-book is adapted to accept both previous and new order.

Please review this at

Affected files:
  M Documentation/changes.tely
  M Documentation/de/usage/lilypond-book.itely
  M Documentation/es/usage/lilypond-book.itely
  M Documentation/ja/usage/lilypond-book.itely
  M Documentation/usage/lilypond-book.itely
  M scripts/