Learning 3.4.5 Scores and parts, and \include in Learning ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Learning 3.4.5 Scores and parts, and \include in Learning ?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:37:17 +0100

WTM is this hidden under 3.4 Extending the templates ?

I recall that it needed to be rewritten, but it bounced around a few
places in Learning... but I think the current location is quite
sub-optimal.  Does anybody want to look into this in detail and
propose another location?

It used to be part of the tutorial (the equivalent section is 2.4 in
our current docs).  I think it got thrown later because it discussed
music expressions and/or \includes, which weren't introduced in
Learning 2.

In fact, a quick grep through Documentation/learning/  suggests that
\include isn't formally introduced *anywhere*.  (I could be wrong
about this, though)

Anyway, is there a volunteer to investigate these issues?