Re: Overriding tagline in a custom init file?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Overriding tagline in a custom init file?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:35:30 +0100

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 07:28:03PM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Since the .ly files are auto-generated, it's not so easy to modify them, so
> I'm trying the init file approach:
>     lilypond --init=myinit.ly  -dbackend=eps -dno-aux-files --pdf test.ly

I've done this kind of thing with cat.
  cat header.ly $1.ly > /tmp/temp.ly
  lilypond -dpreview /tmp/temp.ly
  mv /tmp/temp.preview.png $1.png

and then call that loop on about six thousand .ly files.

(the exact code is in my MEAWS googlecode project, which relies on
having previously generated the .ly files using my MEWES
googlecode project.  I could dig it up if you're interested.)