Re: nasty header positioning issues

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: nasty header positioning issues
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 18:05:36 +0200 (CEST)

>> I wonder whether this should be added to the documentation...
>
> Please, please, don't ever wonder about this.  If anybody finds
> anything in the archives that might possibly be useful: add it to
> LSR.  Don't stop to wonder.  Don't think.  Do not pass go.  Just add
> it to LSR.

Adding to the LSR is always useful, but in this case you've missed my
point (and I wasn't clear enough): The original problem is a bug, and
Kieren's solution essentially circumvents it in a nifty way.  So my
question is basically whether we shall document his workaround, thus
making it sacrosanct...

    Werner