Re: please add patches to the tracker if they're getting lost

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: please add patches to the tracker if they're getting lost
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:40:40 +0200

Hi Graham,
I would like to ask for some advices concerning tracking of patches:
1. Is there an easy way to find out if some patch was pushed?
2. I guess there are some developers who's patches I don't need to follow, because they can push patches themselves. Is there a list of them?
3. should I track documentation patches as well?

Marek