Re: Ousting bad people

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Ousting bad people
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 17:16:09 +0200 (CEST)

>> There are undoubtedly others that feel the same way.
>
> There is no shortage of them: they are easier to recruit than
> coders.

Please, PLEASE!  All parties, calm down!  Meanwhile the list members
should know how to tackle David; basically, I don't see hostility in
his replies but rather the wish to improve lilypond.  He provides
valuable input; sitting on the side and arguing about his (well,
usually pointed) tone is not helpful IMHO.

On the other hand, you obviously have too much time, David, to write
such long replies which often tend to be ad-hominem remarks, and your
assumption that we don't value your contributions is plain wrong.

    Werner