Re: LSR texidocs missing -es suffix

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LSR texidocs missing -es suffix
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 00:49:44 +0200

2010/5/4 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> Your last set of LSR texidocs included several missing the -es suffix.

Argh! Thank you. They were all the new snippets, never translated before.

>  I've pushed a fix for this, but wondered whether it's worth getting
> makelsr.py to do this automatically
> (http://codereview.appspot.com/1105042/show).

Yes, putting the suffix had only sense when the same file (located in
input/texidocs) mixed various translations, now they are kept away in
our lang/ directories.

If your patch looks for texidoc= alone and not for texidoc[lang]= etc
any more, we should change all texidoc[lang]= string names in all
[lang]/texidocs snippets, for every [lang].

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com