Re: context-example.eps link broken

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: context-example.eps link broken
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:42:07 +0100

Mark Polesky wrote Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:16 AM

In the HTML docs, the context-example.eps image doesn't
get displayed in LM 3.3.1 "Contexts explained", though it
does show up in the PDF.

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/learning-big-page.html#Contexts-explained

Also, this worked in 2.12*, but after some minor detective
work, I turned up nothing.  Maybe one of you guys can see
what the problem is.

* http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Contexts-explained#Contexts-explained

I've tried to fix it more than once, failing every time :(
I still don't know why it fails.

I think it started failing during the major doc reorganisation,
but I'm not sure.

Trevor