Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue1031044)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: Reorganize music functions material. (issue1031044)
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 12:20:50 +0000

The patch looks ok, but I'm getting some weird build errors... quite
possibly the same thing Werner noticed (wherein lilypond-book borks if
it has two identical snippets).

My main goal today was to check Patrick's build system changes, so I'll
have to leave it with this vague warning.  If you can't reproduce it
from a clean build, give me a ping and I'll do a full rebuild and keep a
log tomorrow.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1031044/show