Re: emacs lilypond-mode.el and lilypond-init.el patches to process .lyte

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: emacs lilypond-mode.el and lilypond-init.el patches to process .lytex files with "lilypond-book --pdf"/"pdflatex"
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 17:37:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 8 May 2010, josé henrique padovani wrote:

Hi,
I have made some changes on my emacs lilypond-mode files to process lytex files as suggested here (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/usage-big-page#Invoking-lilypond_002dbook)... directly with: "lilypond-book --pdf file.lytex" and "pdflatex file.tex"

I'm sending the patches... Please tell me if it is ok (don't know if the shortcuts are ok to other people, for example)

I would also like to know if it would be possible to have an option, when compiling LilyPond, to change some system specific commands that are in lilypond-mode...
For example, for OSX:
"xpdf" -> "open"
"timidity" -> "open"
etc..
(OSX's "open" uses the system default app to read pdf/play midi files)

I don't know if this can be changed in the local .emacs file, but I just edit lilypond-mode.el and replace "xpdf" with "open" and it works fine.