Re: fixing the LM "verse and refrain" example

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: fixing the LM "verse and refrain" example
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:18:15 +0100

Mark Polesky wrote wrote Sunday, May 09, 2010 2:50 AM

Trevor Daniels wrote:
I suggest you dump this as a template in A.4 for now.

Let me make sure I'm doing this right.

1) commit the attached patch
2) run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
3) commit that result as "Doc: Update LSR."
4) make doc (compiles cleanly)
5) post the patch here for approval
6) push if they say it's okay?

I've made it as far as step 5.  How does it look?

Looks pretty good to me.  I'm happy with all the changes
to the text, and I think the makelsr bit is OK, but I've
never done that (at least, if I have it's so long ago
I've forgotten.)  If no one objects within a couple of
days please push.

Trevor