Re: Issue 915 Multi-measure rests dependent on prefatory matter in other

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Issue 915 Multi-measure rests dependent on prefatory matter in other staves
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:06:45 +0100

Hello,

On 16 May 2010, at 16:02, Neil Puttock wrote:

On 16 May 2010 14:35, Karl Hammar <address@hidden> wrote:

Does it matter, if not, why is in the contributor manual ?

I think the instructions were lifted directly from the old (2.10)
docs, so there may well have been changes to the test suite since they
were written.  TBH, when I started doing regression test checks, I
bumbled along until I found something which worked.

Does that mean we need to change/edit remove something from the CG?

If so, let me know and I can make a patch.

James