Re: bounties

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bounties
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:55:32 +0100

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>> We have a bunch of items with "label:bounty".  Many come from more
>> than two years ago, so I'm not certain if bounty is still "open".
> Who gets the bounty?  Developer or committer?

Whoever wrote the patch, I assume.  But I really don't see this
working as an official system at the moment.

> Maybe I should start setting bounties for patches of my own in order to
> get them committed.

BTW, although I gave the generalized markup-command patch a
"priority-low", that's just because I don't understand it and AFAIK
it's not in response to a high-priority issue.  It still shows up in
the list of patches:
and I (unofficially) consider all of those to be release-blockers -- I
don't want to release 2.14 if there's unresolved patches floating