Updated CG 7 Issues, draft 2

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Updated CG 7 Issues, draft 2
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:48:38 +0100

Hi Bug Squad and others,

I've updated CG 7 Issues:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/contributor/issues.html

Note that this URL goes to kainhofer; the official online docs
won't be updated until 2.13.24, and it's too early for that.

I generally discourage links to kainhofer, since it's not the
official docs, and it doesn't track all documentation and program
updates, but I think the link is appropriate in this case.  If
anybody looks at this email in the archives, if it's later than 11
June 2010 or so, look at the official CG intsead.