Patch fixed - please post on Rietveld! (Re: New patch for waveforms)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Patch fixed - please post on Rietveld! (Re: New patch for waveforms)
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:07:52 +0200

Patch is fixed:

http://www.apollinemike.com/lilypond/waveform/0002-Waveform.patch

Could someone please throw it up on Reitveld?

As for the translation, I'm talking about language translators.  I'm not
sure if the strings in my programming_errors are sufficiently clear to be
translateable - I read the bit online about how they should be formulated,
but I'd appreciate any comments on the subject in case I'm off the mark.

Thanks!
~Mike