Re: [translation] snippets no longer translated in localized manuals

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: [translation] snippets no longer translated in localized manuals
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:43:21 +0200

Am Montag, 21. Juni 2010, um 22:16:39 schrieben Sie:
> Le 20/06/2010 20:10, Reinhold Kainhofer disait :
> > Am Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010, um 11:00:33 schrieb Jean-Charles Malahieude:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> On a fresh build, I notice that all snippets in the docs are no longer
> >> translated. It unfortunately seems to happen not just with me... and I
> >> don't know when this has appeared.
> >> As a matter of fact, all "translated headers" are present in
> >> Documentation/snippets; so, what's up doc?
> >
> > It might have to do with my lilypond-book factoring. I tried some sample
> > files, and in those the texidoc(de|es|...) and texiheader(de|es|...) were
> > properly used. However, I have also sometimes seen the doc build not
> > using them...
>
> OK, I've narrowed the problem to commit 7fab868fc...
> (Lilypond-book: fix QUOTE output) and its parent.
>
> With commit 4da9fc65c...
> (Lilypond-book: Convert input filename to absolute path, since we change
> cwd)
> I get inline translation of identifiers and comments, as well as for
> snippets from Documentation/snippets.
> As soon as I apply d4a36739f... which fails to a successful build,
> there no longer is translation for snippets.
>
> I'm not able to go fruther, but hope this might help.

Okay, that's really my lilypond-book factoring... Calling lilypond-book
explicitly gives me the translations, so there must be something else that I
missed during the factorization.
I'll try to take a look at it in the next few days (I'm in Malaga at the CMMR
conference, presenting once again the MusicXML test suite  on a poster).

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886