Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:27:07 +0200

Sorry - I should have replied to this earlier, but I was away from my
computer.
In woodwinds, I believe that the "make-connected-shape-stencil" does exactly
this - I use it to draw paths and automate finding extents.  Rather than
adding two things w/ similar functionalities to Lilypond, I think it would
be intelligent to roll both of them into one.  Patrick: can you look at the
patch and let me know what you think?  I have no objection to changing my
work if you feel that there is a better way to implement it along the lines
of the patch that you've uploaded.

~Mike