18 patches

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 18 patches
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:42:12 +0100

Hi guys,

We're up to 18 patches.
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?q=label:patch

- 1 was abandoned (a python to convert-ly for accented characters)
- 3 fix Critical issues

I'm appealing particularly to *non-developers* to help here.
LilyPond developers are massively overworked, and simply cannot
keep up with demand.  We have a number of promising contributors
(some of whom are waiting for their patch(es) to be reviewed)
which could help out with these reviews.  Reviewing patches might
also be a really useful learning tool.

Please don't reject the idea because you're not a "lilypond
expert" yet -- if everybody keeps on ignoring patches that's not
in their speciality, we'll probably hit 30 uncommitted patches
within 3 months.  If you can't do anything else, then just check
the patch's affect on the regtests and look for syntax problems.