Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results &

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Woodwind Fingerings Was: Graphical notation in lilypond - results & call for help
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:53:00 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:24 PM

On 7/29/10 12:07 PM, "James" <address@hidden> wrote:

On 29/07/2010 18:19, Mike Solomon wrote:
Hey Bernardo,
The woodwind fingering is chugging along. All of the code is in the current development version of lilypond, along with some regression tests showing the functionality on all of the instruments. It just needs people to write documentation for it - if any of you are interested, please contact
myself or one of the lilypond dox people.

Do we (should we) add something to the tracker for this 'enhancement' to
the Documentation?

Also at the very least a I think a TODO should be added in the
<> appropriate section, either way I am happy to help editing the docs, but
I have tracker items I am working on.

Something should be added to the tracker.

+1

I don't think that we know what the appropriate section is for the TODO to be added to. Figuring out where it goes is a job for a doc editor, I think.

I don't like TODOs in the docs; an entry in the tracker
should be enough.  But that entry could mention the
Fingerings section in NR 2.6.1.

Trevor